Marketing Manager Cognitive
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager Cognitive Portfolio will be involved in leading and managing the Marketing Plan and the related investments, product development processes, new product launches and support Digital Marketing activities in collaboration with Global and Regional functions for the EMEA Partners’ team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Design and execute 3-year Marketing Plan for the EMEA Distributors with Cognitive Products, with a focus on our premium and balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids range
- Manage the 4 PS (Product, Price, Promotion and Place) assessing market readiness for NPD and manage the life cycle of existing brands to provide what is needed to continue growth.
- Implement and/or adapt marketing concepts and marketing campaigns developed by Global Marketing in the EMEA region, in coordination with EMEA Marketing Manager and in collaboration with creative agencies and internal functions, such as Global Medical, Global Regulatory Global Digital and EMEA Digital Manager
- Support the digital acceleration and the implementation of online sales across the different markets in the Region developing marketing contents and key communication messages consistently with the brands strategic positioning.
- Drive marketing leadership in 5 Top markets and 3 Top brands supporting Partners, such as distributors operating locally with their own sale force and infrastructure, with their launch activities and their marketing strategies by creating and tracking of Joint Business Plans alongside the SFI Sales Management team
- Collaborating with the EMEA Sales Manager Partners’ Market and the ME Sales Manager to develop regional promotional assets to support sales activities and/or increasing territories
- Collect market data, competitor analysis, marketing plans, products positioning and communication for the EMEA Region within the Cognitive Portfolio
- Manage the organization of eventual fairs, exhibition and partners meetings with support from the team
- Manage and coordinate training events in collaboration with Global Medical
- Ability to work either individually or as part of a team with multiple internal, external and international stakeholders
- Strong quantitative and analytical attitude
- Strategic marketing experience
- Commercial and digital awareness
- Result and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive “why not” outlook
Requirements: (Languages, Qualifications, Certificates)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration. A master’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- 6-8 years’ experience in Marketing/Communications, ideally with a Digital Marketing and Strategic Marketing background
- Experience in consumer healthcare, knowledge and interest in Natural Medicines is highly preferred
- Previous experience in managing B2B business and in supporting Partners and local distributors
- Proficiency with Office package
- Fluent Italian & English speaker
Location of Position: The role will be based in our EMEA HQ near Lugano, Switzerland
Who to Contact: Send your applications to: [email protected]